Marille Privat - Apricot distillate From Val Venosta apricots
Roner Marille Privat in single carton (1x 0,5l) - apricot brandy, traditionally distilled in South Tyrol by the most awarded distillery in Italy
To make a good impression
Serve at 5°C
Keep in refrigerator
- Original apricot distillate from South Tyrol by Roner. Distilled with small copper stills according to the traditional method in Tramin on the Wine Road. Aged for 1 year in stainless steel tanks. Gift box included.
- In the South Tyrolean Venosta Valley, exceptional apricots grow that have a particularly intense flavor and aroma. 100% fruit distillate in limited production of astounding fruitiness.
- Fine, spicy, velvety and delicate aroma. Elegant, deep with lots of warmth. The soft, varietal character of the fruit on the palate is full and firm.
- Perfect with soft cheeses and marzipan.
- 2020 WSA World Spirits Award - Gold
2006 Concorso internazionale Acquaviti d'Oro - Silver
BOTTLE | GL70 | glass waste
CLOSURE | 7 | plastic waste
CAPSULE | PVC3 | plastic waste
Check the regulations of your country