General Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
The General Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale reported here regulate the offer and sale of products on www.roner.com website.
www.roner.com website is owned by Roner S.p.A. Distillerie, with headquarters in via J. v. Zallinger 44, 39040 Termeno (BZ), Italy, Tel. 0471-864000 Fax 0471-864090 - VAT Nr. IT00120270210 and contains the catalog of products marketed and distributed by Roner S.p.A. Distillerie.
By using the website, the user expresses his consent to these General Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Before making a purchase, we invite you to carefully read the General Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.
For the purposes of these General Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale, it is meant by:
- "Consumer" the natural person who acts for purposes unrelated to entrepreneurial, commercial, craft or professional activity.
- "User" or "Customer" the user / buyer who provided his data to the website www.roner.com as a consumer.
- "Seller" the firm Roner S.p.A. Distillerie.
2. Product availability
The Seller undertakes to promptly inform the Customer of any unavailability of the ordered product. In this case, the buyer is contacted via e-mail or telephone and informed about the time needed to process the order or about the possibility of replacing the missing product with one of the same value or similar type.
According to the regulations in force, Roner S.p.A. can ship its products only within the Italian borders.
4. Delivery times
Delivery times, except as provided in point 2 "product availability", are estimated at 10 working days. From the moment the goods leave our warehouses, the delivery time depends on the carrier.
Payment methods accepted are CREDIT CARD, GOOGLE PAY and APPLE PAY via Stripe, PAYPAL, CASH ON DELIVERY, and ANTICIPATED BANK TRANSFER.
6. Conclusion of the contract
The Customer who has completed the planned order procedure will receive confirmation of the successful completion of the transaction. The contract is considered concluded when the order confirmation is sent by e-mail from the Seller to the Customer.
The order confirmation contains a summary of the purchase made.
Roner S.p.A. will keep on its servers a copy of the concluded contract.
7. Shipping methods
The shipment of the goods is carried out by courier.
The goods will be prepared subject to verification of payment made by Roner S.p.A. Distillerie and handed over to the courier for shipment. The receipt will be emailed to the customer at the time of shipment of the goods along with tracking information. For the issuance of the receipt, Roner S.p.A. Distillerie uses the information provided by the user when registering on the website or placing the order.
7.1 Shipping costs
Shipping costs are charged to the Customer and will be clearly stated when proceeding with the order. The payment of the goods by the user will take place using the method chosen when placing the order. Nothing more is due by the Customer with respect to the total order shown at the end of the purchase procedure.
There are rates that vary according to the quantity purchased and the destination.
Shipping costs are calculated automatically when the transport modality is selected and will appear in the final summary as a separate item: this will allow the Costumer to check the cost of shipping before finalizing the order.
7.2 Control of the received products
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what was ordered and indicated on the receipt and / or on the carrier's document;
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged; otherwise, the "ACCEPTED WITH RESERVATION" clause must be indicated in the courier's transport document, specifying the description of the anomaly found. Any problems concerning the products received must be reported within 8 days of delivery (the date shown in the Courier's transport document will be considered valid).
8. Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to art. 64 et seq. of the Consumer Code, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract, even without a specific reason, within 14 working days following the day on which he received the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Consumer must send a registered letter with delivery confirmation within the terms indicated above (the shipping date indicated by the post office will be considered valid) to the following address:
Roner S.p.A. Distillerie, via J. v. Zallinger 44 – 39040 Termeno (BZ), Italy.
The registered letter must indicate the products for which the right of withdrawal is to be exercised, in addition to the data relating to the receipt (date of issue and progressive number) and the bank details of the account on which to receive the refund.
The Consumer must send the goods to the address Roner S.p.A. Distillerie, via J. v. Zallinger 44 – 39040 Termeno (BZ), Italy, within 14 days of receipt of the goods purchased. The costs for the return are to be paid by the Customer.
Roner S.p.A. Distillerie, after verifying the integrity of the goods, within 30 days from the receipt of the goods at its headquarters, will reimburse the customer with a bank transfer to the current account indicated in the registered letter of withdrawal.
8.1 Conditions of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- the right of withdrawal applies exclusively to Consumers as indicated in art. 1 of these general conditions of sale;
- the right of withdrawal applies to the product purchased in its entirety and it is not possible to exercise the withdrawal only on part of the product purchased (eg. sets and gifts boxes' components);
- the purchased goods must be intact i.e. not open and returned in its original packaging;
- the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged on the customer;
- the shipment, until receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the Customer.
9. Product Warranty
Products purchased by Consumers are guaranteed against defects or lack of conformity for 2 (two) years from the date of purchase.
For products with best before date, the warranty is valid only within the date indicated on the product.
10. Jurisdiction and competent court
Without prejudice to the applicability of the mandatory provisions of law for the protection of consumers, for any dispute that may arise regarding the conclusion, interpretation and execution of the sales contract, the Italian Judge and the Court of Bolzano, i.e. the Justice of the Peace of Bolzano will have jurisdiction.
11. Language and Applicable Law
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law, in particular by the Consumer Code, the Civil Code and the Data Protection Act.
The legally valid version of the Terms and Conditions of Sale is the Italian version (https://roner/it/condizioni-generali-di-vendita/). The English version is a translation.
12. Information on the processing of your personal data
Owner of personal data processing
The Data Controller is Roner S.p.A. Distilleries, with headquarters in via J. v. Zallinger 44, 39040 Termeno (BZ), Italy.
Purpose of the processing and legal basis
We collect your essential personal data to fulfill the obligations deriving from a contract to which the Costumer is a party.
Consequences in case of refusal
Failure to provide your personal data will make it impossible for the owner to execute the relationship in question.
Transfers to non-EU countries
Your personal data is stored on servers in the European Union and will not be transferred outside the European Union.
Data storage times
Roner S.p.A. will keep your personal data for the time necessary to manage orders in compliance with tax obligations. After this period, they will be anonymized and used for statistical purposes exclusively.
By writing to info_at_roner.com you are guaranteed the right to ask:
- updating and integration of the data provided;
- the cancellation of your personal data, without prejudice to the existence of the Data Controller's right to retain them;
- the communication of personal data possibly stored by the Data Controller or the delivery of a copy thereof;
- limitations of processing or to oppose processing operations that they believe are not legitimate.
For the exercise of the aforementioned rights, the Data Controller will be able to evaluate the legitimacy of your request after verifying your identity.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data, Piazza Venezia 11, 00187 Rome, Italy.
12.1 Information for Forms
Failure to provide personal data marked as mandatory will make it impossible to execute any order, while failure to provide those not marked as mandatory has no consequences for the execution of the order.
With the user's consent, Roner S.p.A. may process your personal data for the provision of services for which registration is required, as well as for commercial purposes such as the reporting of offers, promotions or commercial initiatives of any kind initiated by it or by other operators. In such cases, the provision of data is not mandatory and does not affect the conclusion and execution of any order.
12.2 Consent to personal data processing
Having read the information on the personal data processing, the user agrees that Roner S.p.A. processes personal data for:
- the conclusion, execution and any activity related to the orders sent by the Customer;
- the provision of services for which registration is required (for example after-sales assistance, product updates, etc.);
- commercial purposes such as the notification of offers, promotions or commercial initiatives of any kind initiated by it or by other operators.
All information you provide us will be treated in accordance with the Privacy Act.
To solve problems together regarding purchases or deliveries, you can always call +39 0471 864054 or send an e-mail to shop_at_roner.com.
We will be grateful for any advice you send us at marketing_at_roner.com to improve this website.