KIKU Apple Gin
KIKU Apple Gin (1x 0,5l) - Gin made with botanicals from the Dolomites and KIKU apples with honey heart, traditionally distilled in South Tyrol by the most awarded distillery in Italy.
Hot summer nights
Serve at 11°C.
Store in a cool and dark place
- This London Dry Apple Gin is handcrafted by Roner, Italy's most awarded distillery. For this gin we use, among other botanicals, only the finest KIKU apples from the Dolomites.
- KIKU apples develop a honey heart, a sign of perfect ripeness and full, fresh, crisp, juicy and sweet flavor. The pinnacle of flavor.
- It is not only a gin that tastes great and is ideal for mixing, but it transports you, sip by sip, on a fascinating journey through South Tyrol.
- Pure, fresh alpine water, sourced directly from our spring, is used in all stages of gin making. An essential element for this exceptional gin.
- The idea of distilling an apple in the London Dry style is unique in the world. Its exotic taste accompanied by crisp and juicy sweetness arouses emotions never experienced before.
BOTTLE | GL70 | glass waste
CLOSURE | 7 | plastic waste
CAPSULE | PVC3 | plastic waste
PACKAGING | C/PAP81 | paper waste
Check the regulations of your country