Z44 Distilled Dry Gin
Z44 Distilled Dry Gin (1x 0,7l) - Gin with pine cones, traditionally distilled in South Tyrol by the most awarded distillery in Italy
Evening with friends
Serve at 11°C
Store in a cool and dark place
- A unique Distilled Dry Gin: Mediterranean notes of citrus combined with multiple alpine and pre-alpine herbs to complement the balsamic notes of pine cones.
- The fresh, sap-rich pine cones are processed by infusion and then the extract is distilled in a small still.
- Typical juniper notes meet yarrow, violet root, and gentian root.
- A gin, like a walk in a mountain forest.
- 2022 Bartender Spirits Award - Gold
2022 Gault & Millau - 4 Gläßer
2020 US Spirits Rating - Gold
2019 World Spirits Award - Gold
2018 Int. Review of Spirits - Gold
2018 San Francisco World - Gold
2018 Destillata - Gold
2017 International Spirits Award - Double Gold
BOTTLE | GL70 | glass waste
CLOSURE | GL70 | glass waste
CAPSULE | PVC3 | plastic waste
Check the regulations of your country
Fresh lime nuances and a variety of alpine as well as Mediterranean herbs and flowers from the foothills of the Alps complement the fresh stone pine flavor. The typical notes of juniper are harmoniously complemented by yarrow as well as violet and gentian root. To be enjoyed pure, as a gin and tonic or in a cocktail.