Kranewit - Juniper
Roner Kranewit (1x 0,7l) - spirit with juniper, traditionally distilled in South Tyrol by the most awarded distillery in Italy
Evening with friends
Serve at 16°C
Store in a cool and dark place
- Kranewit juniper spirit, a typical taste of South Tyrol: made according to a special recipe. Original from the house of Roner, the most awarded distillery in Italy. Produced in Tramin on the Wine Road.
- Used in cooking in many regions, in the Alpine area it is traditional to enjoy juniper distillate at the end of a meal, robust with a clean, vigorous and spicy aroma.
- It combines the full flavor of alpine herbs. The Romans already knew and appreciated the digestive and stimulating properties of juniper berries.
- Perfect with game meat, bacon, smoked meats, robust cheeses.
- Ideal as a digestive or with game. Already the Romans knew and appreciated the digestive and stimulating properties of juniper berries.
BOTTLE | GL70 | glass waste
CLOSURE | GL70 | glass waste
CAPSULE | PVC3 | plastic waste
Check the regulations of your country