K32 Amaro - Bitter WSA 2020 gold medal winner as the first South Tyrolean bitter
Roner K32 Amaro (1x 0,7l) - South Tyrolean alpine herb liqueur, traditionally distilled in South Tyrol by the most awarded distillery in Italy
Hot summer nights
Serve at room temperature
Store in a cool and dark place
- A new era of Bitter: innovative and young. Many different traditional alpine herbs are elegantly combined in K32 Amaro. From Roner, Italy's most awarded distillery. Produced in Termeno.
- The artful combination of a variety of herbs results in an innovative Bitter: full but not overpowering bitterness, pleasant sweetness, roundness and captivating aromas.
- Traditional and typical mountain meadow aromas of chamomile and lemon balm. This is followed by robust notes typical of alpine forests, such as juniper, gentian and the pleasant bitterness of licorice.
- Ideal for those who like an after-dinner bitter. An absolutely must-try bitter!
- 2020 WSA World Spirits Award - Gold
BOTTLE | GL70 | glass waste
CLOSURE | 7 | plastic waste
CAPSULE | PVC3 | plastic waste
Check the regulations of your country