Ambra La Morbida Muscat & Chardonnay
Roner Ambra La Morbida (1x 0,7l) - aged grappa made from Moscato & Chardonnay marcs, traditionally distilled in South Tyrol by the most awarded distillery in Italy.
Serve at 18°C
Store in a cool and dark place
- Velvety yet delicate barrel-aged grappa from Chardonnay and Muscat grapes, aged at least 12 months in carefully selected wooden barrels. Original from South Tyrol by Roner.
- An elegant and delicate cuvée of Muscat and Chardonnay, it gets its amber color from aging in small oak barrels.
- The grappa impresses with its exceptional smoothness and elegance. Spicy olfactory notes of cinnamon and vanilla. Amber color.
- Excellent with salmon and lightly smoked cured meats.
- 2020 ANAG Concorso Alambicco d'Oro - Silver
2018 WSA World Spirit Awards - Gold
BOTTLE | GL70 | glass waste
CLOSURE | 7 | plastic waste
CAPSULE | PVC3 | plastic waste
Check the regulations of your country