Zirbel - Pine cone liquor
Roner Zirbel (1x 0,7l) - Stone pine liqueur, traditionally distilled in South Tyrol by the most awarded distillery in Italy
To make a good impression
Serve at 16°C
Store in a cool and dark place
- Stone pine liqueur made from traditional stone pine, a typical taste of South Tyrol. Original from Roner, the most awarded distillery in Italy. Produced in Tramin on the wine road.
- In summer, at altitudes above 1,500 meters, the pine cones of the stone pine ripen and are carefully harvested by hand.
- The pine cones, red in color and rich in sap, are chopped up and steeped in Roner grappa. In this way, Zirbel - Stone pine liquor - gains its typical savoury and resinous aroma.
- Perfect with robust cheeses.
- Ideal as a digestif or with game.
BOTTLE | GL70 | glass waste
CLOSURE | 7 | plastic waste
CAPSULE | PVC3 | plastic waste
Check the regulations of your country