Williams Sinfonie - Pear distillate The original from South Tyrol
Roner Williams-Christ pear brandy (1x 0,2l) traditionally distilled in South Tyrol by the most awarded distillery in Italy
Serve at 5°C
Keep in refrigerator
- Williams distillate no. 1. The original from South Tyrol by Roner, the most awarded distillery in Italy. International Spirits Award Fruit Distillate of the Year 2014.
- Highly selected Williams-Christ pears distilled with the double distillation method in bain-marie stills give this pear distillate its full flavor and excellent quality.
- A delicate authentic aroma of Williams-Christ pears. Rich notes of ripe pear with a slight bitter touch reminiscent of seeds. A warm taste and elegant aftertaste.
- Perfect with cheese and desserts.
- 2019 World Spirits Award - Gold
2018 International Spirits Award - Great Gold
2014 International Spirits Award - Great Gold & Aquavite di Frutta dell'Anno
2011 Concours Mondial de Bruxelles - Silver
BOTTLE | GL70 | glass waste
CLOSURE | 7 | plastic waste
CAPSULE | PVC3 | plastic waste
Check the regulations of your country