Williams Reserv From 9 kg of South Tyrolean pears
Roner Williams Reserv (1x 0,7l) - South Tyrolean pear brandy, traditionally distilled in South Tyrol by the most awarded distillery in Italy
To make a good impression
Serve at 5°C
Keep in refrigerator
- The most fragrant Williams Christ pears, perfectly ripened on the sunniest slopes of the South Tyrolean valleys, are used for this exclusive distillate, obtained with double distillation.
- 100% hand-picked Williams-Christ pears from South Tyrol give this distillate a full flavor of excellent quality.
- Excellent Williams pear, rounded and full-bodied. Rich notes of ripe pear with a slight bitter touch. Aromatic, long-lasting, unique and absolutely elegant.
- The unmistakable aroma is best enhanced with cheeses and gorgonzola, delicately smoked meats.
- 2022 Concours Mondial De Bruxelles - Grand Gold & TOP10 Spirits Selection Revelation
2020 ISW International Spirits Award - Gold
2020 IWSC Intern. Wine & Spirit Competition - Gold
2011 Acquaviti d'oro - Best Gold
2010 IWSC - Top of class
2006 DiWineTaste - Cinque Diamanti
2003 Brussels Spirits Award - Gold
BOTTLE | GL70 | glass waste waste
CLOSURE | C/ALU90 | aluminium waste
Check the regulations of your country