Williams Master - Pear distillate The original from South Tyrol
Roner Williams in single carton (1x 4,5l) - pear brandy, traditionally distilled in South Tyrol by the most awarded distillery in Italy
To make a good impression
Serve at 5°C
Keep in refrigerator
- Williams distillate no. 1. The original from South Tyrol by Roner, the most awarded distillery in Italy. International Spirits Award Fruit Distillate of the Year 2014.
- Highly selected Williams-Christ pears distilled with the double distillation method in bain-marie stills give this pear distillate its full flavor and excellent quality.
- A delicate authentic aroma of Williams-Christ pears. Rich notes of ripe pear with a slight bitter touch reminiscent of seeds. A warm taste and elegant aftertaste.
- Perfect with cheese and desserts.
- 2021 SIP Awards - Platinum
2019 World Spirits Award - Gold
2018 International Spirits Award - Great Gold
2014 International Spirits Award - Great Gold & Acquavite di Frutta dell'Anno
2011 Concours Mondial de Bruxelles - Silver
BOTTLE | GL70 | glass waste
CLOSURE | FOR50 | separate waste collection
CAPSULE | PVC3 | plastic waste
SPOUT | C/FE91 | metal waste
Check the regulations of your country