Weissburgunder aged Unique worldwide
Roner Weissburgunder aged in single box (1x 0,7l) - worldwide unique Grappa Pinot Blanc, 12 months in wooden barrels, traditionally distilled in South Tyrol by the most awarded distillery in Italy
Serve at 18°C
Store in a cool and dark place
- Delicate barrel-aged grappa made from pure Weissburgunder (Pinot Blanc) grape pomace, aged for at least 12 months in small, selected wooden barrels. Original from South Tyrol by Roner. Supplied in elegant single package.
- The pomace comes from the area above Caldaro Lake, renowned for the cultivation of South Tyrol's typically fine Pinot Blanc.
- A fine apple note is evident on the nose, supported by the richly fruity nuances of wood. The palate plays with delicate but not impersonal harmonies and has a full but discreet exit.
- It is aged for twelve months in new oak barrels with refined and distinctive toasting. The grappa goes perfectly with cheese.
- 2022 Gault & Millau - 4 glasses
2020 ANAG Alambicco d'Oro - Gold
2019 ISW International Spirits Award - Gold
2019 WSA World Spirit Award - Gold
2018 The Wine Hunter Award - Platinum
2017 WSA World Spirit Award - Gold
BOTTLE | GL70 | glass waste
CORK | FOR51 | separate waste collection/organic waste
GLASS CLOSURE | GL70 | glass waste
WOODEN BOX | FOR50 | separate waste collection
WOODEN BOX INTERIOR | PAP21 | paper waste
Check the regulations of your country