Vermouth KS Rosso
Roner Vermouth KS Rosso (1x 0,75 l) - Red Vermouth traditionally produced by the most awarded distillery in Italy.
Evening with friends
Serve at 10 - 12°C
Keep in refrigerator
- Vermouth KS Rosso is a flavored red wine with a brilliant ruby color. Traditional Italian Vermouth. An expression of the Mediterranean flair in the Alps.
- Vermouth KS interprets the typical South Tyrolean winegrapes from the Schiava grape variety, with an eye to Vermouth tradition but also to South Tyrolean customs.
- Reminiscent of dried orange peel, cinnamon, star anise, plums, and hay. Round and harmonious palate, the wine's freshness and asperity are supported by subtle notes of gentian root.
- Vermouth is mostly served as an aperitif and is a component of many cocktails, among which Martini, Americano, or Negroni are famous, but it can also be used for cooking meats.
- 2020 The WineHunter Award - Rosso
BOTTLE | GL70 | glass waste
CLOSURE | FOR50 | separate waste collection
CAPSULE | PVC3 | plastic waste
Check the regulations of your country