Vermouth GW Bianco
Roner Vermouth GW Bianco (1x 0,75 l) - White Vermouth aromatized fortified wine, traditionally produced in South Tyrol by the most awarded distillery in Italy.
Evening with friends
Serve at 8 - 10°C
Keep in refrigerator
- Vermouth GW Bianco aromatized fortified wine with a brilliant golden color. Traditional Italian Vermouth. An expression of the Mediterranean flair in the Alps.
- Vermouth GW interprets the typical grape variety from Termeno in South Tyrol, with an eye on the tradition of Vermouth but also on South Tyrolean customs.
- Rich rose notes, intense scent of grapefruit, citrus, and clove from wine aromatics embraced by the bitterish tones of artemisia.
- Perfect as an aperitif. Recommended with appetizers, shellfish, mild cheeses, and desserts. Best mixed as a cocktail in a Martini or White Negroni.
- 2020 ISW - International Spirits Award - Gold
BOTTLE | GL70 | glass waste
CLOSURE | FOR50 | separate waste collection
CAPSULE | PVC3 | plastic waste
Check the regulations of your country