R74 Rum Aged Aged 5 years in Caldiff barrels
Roner R74 Rum Aged in single carton (1x 0,7 l) - Rum made from molasses, distilled and aged by Roner in Tramin, the most awarded distillery in Italy.
To make a good impression
Serve at room temperature
Store in a cool and dark place
- Rum #1 from Italy. Distilled in Italy and aged 3 years in South Tyrolean apple distillate barrels. Produced by Roner in Termeno on the South Tyrolean Wine Road.
- Resting in Caldiff apple barrels, R74 receives its fruity soul as a gift. Original rum from sugar cane molasses from Central America.
- The meeting of a distillate of South Tyrolean apples and a molasses from Central America generates rich notes of plum, cinnamon, raisins and almond, generating an unprecedented harmony.
- R for rum, 74 for the number of the first wooden barrel. A perfect combination of Caribbean flair and South Tyrolean distilling art. Ideal after-meal meditation or as a gift.
- 2020 Bartenders Spirits Award - Gold
2019 WSA World Spirit Awards - Gold
2019 Concours Mondial de Bruxelles Spirits Selection - Grand Gold
2019 STC Showrum Tasting Competition - Best in class
BOTTLE | GL70 | glass waste
GLASS CLOSURE | GL70 | glass waste
CAPSULE | PVC3 | plastic waste
PACKAGING | PAP20 | paper waste
Check the regulations of your country