La Morbida Grappa of the Year ANAG 2020
Roner La Morbida (1x 0,7l) - Best Gold ANAG 2020 - Grappa made from Muscat & Chardonnay marcs, traditionally distilled in South Tyrol by the most awarded distillery in Italy.
Serve at 16°C
Store in a cool and dark place
- Magnificent grappa, velvety yet delicate, from Chardonnay and Muscat pomaces. The result of slow bain-marie distillation. Original from South Tyrol by Roner.
- It seduces and convinces with its suave delicacy and sumptuous fragrance. La Morbida, a skillful and refined cuvée of aromatic white grape marc with unparalleled elegance and smoothness.
- Rich, elegant aromas of roses, muscat and chardonnay in velvety smoothness on the palate rewrite the very concept of grappa.
- Recommended with delicate fish, anchovies, smoked.
- 2020 - Concorso Alambicco d'Oro - Best Gold, premio d'eccellenza
2018 WSA - World Spirit Awards - Gold
2013 Destillata - Silver
BOTTLE | GL70 | glass waste
CLOSURE | 7 | plastic waste
CAPSULE | PVC3 | plastic waste
Check the regulations of your country