Grappa with rue
Roner Grappa alla Ruta (1x 0,5l) - Grappa with rue, traditionally distilled in South Tyrol by the most awarded distillery in Italy
Serve at 16°C
Store in a cool and dark place
- Original Grappa with rue from South Tyrol by Roner. Flavored with Ruta graveolens. Distilled according to the traditional method in Tramin on the Wine Road.
- Rue, a typical alpine plant, is traditionally used to flavor grappas, which is said to have digestive properties.
- Taste dry and robust bitter, strong and sap.
- Excellent with milk and white chocolate.
- Traditionally used for its tonic and digestive properties.
BOTTLE | GL70 | glass waste
CLOSURE | 7 | plastic waste
CAPSULE | PVC3 | plastic waste
BOTTLE PENDANT | PAP22 | paper waste
TWINE BOTTLE PENDANT | TEX62 | used clothing
Check the regulations of your country