Grappa with cumin seeds
Roner Cumin seeds with Grappa (1x 0,5l) - Semi di cumino/cumin seeds spirit, traditionally distilled in South Tyrol by the most awarded distillery in Italy
Evening with friends
Serve at 18°C
Store in a cool and dark place
- Cumin seeds spirit with grappa from South Tyrol by Roner. Distilled according to the traditional method in Tramin on the Wine Road.
- Much appreciated by connoisseurs, cumin is one a most multifaceted herb: stimulating and relaxing, it’s always been appreciated for its benefits.
- Prepared according to Roner’s recipe and flavored with grappa, the cumin releases its precious essential oils and digestive powers. Its rich, full-bodied aroma, slightly sweet with a hint of spice, creates a full bodied and unmistakable flavor.
- The essential oils within cumin are extracted by the grappa and bring the unmistakable delicate, floral scent of cumin to the nose. On the palate, cumin dominates with its sweet and spicy notes.
- The essential oils of cumin linger slightly on the palate along with the pungent yet smooth note of the grappa, before transitioning to a pleasant and relaxing finish.
BOTTLE | GL70 | glass waste
CLOSURE | 7 | plastic waste
CAPSULE | PVC3 | plastic waste
BOTTLE PENDANT | PAP22 | paper waste
TWINE BOTTLE PENDANT | TEX62 | used clothing
Check the regulations of your country