Roner Grappa Bianca (1x 0,5l) - spent grains, traditionally distilled in South Tyrol by the most awarded distillery in Italy
Serve at 16°C
Store in a cool and dark place
- Traditional 38% ABV grappa made from mixed marc. Original from South Tyrol by Roner. Distilled in Termeno on the Wine Road. Aged 1 year in stainless steel tanks.
- From a balanced and skillful blend of the highest quality red and white grape pomace selected from Gewürztraminer, Schiava and Pinot Noir grapes grown in South Tyrol.
- Floral aroma with robust, dry flavor of white schnapps.
- Recommended with bacon and strong cheeses, rye bread, smoked herring.
- 2008 - Concorso Nazionale Grappe - Alambicco d'Oro
2000 - Concorso Nazionale Grappe - Alambicco d'Oro
1998 - Concorso Nazionale Grappe - Alambicco d'Oro
BOTTLE | GL70 | glass waste
CLOSURE | 7 | plastic waste
CAPSULE | PVC3 | plastic waste
Check the regulations of your country