Caldiff 80 Special Edition 17 years of aging in wood
Roner Caldiff 80 Special Edition in single carton (1x 0,7l) exclusive Gravensteiner apple brandy, aged 17 years in single oak barrel, traditionally distilled in South Tyrol by the most awarded distillery in Italy.
To make a good impression
Serve at 18°C
Store in a cool and dark place
- This fine Gravensteiner apple distillate was aged for 17 years in selected oak barrels, and additionally for two winters in R74 Rum barrels, to complete its unique aroma. Gift box and libretto included.
- Single cask aging. Original from South Tyrol by Roner. Gravensteiner apples are grown in the family orchard.
- Matured in barrels according to ancient tradition. The result is a distillate with a warm and velvety taste, rich in elegant and sumptuous vanilla notes.
- Rich notes of ripe apples, soft wood aromas and hints reminiscent of the Caribbean. The aftertaste is persistent narrating the story of the past 17 years with each sip.
- 2020 The WineHunter Award - Platinum
BOTTLE | GL70 | glass waste
CLOSURE | FOR50 | separate waste collection
CAPSULE | PVC3 | plastic waste
Check the regulations of your country