Brandy XO Vintage 2012
Roner Brandy XO in wooden box (1x 0,7l) - aged 10 years in wooden barrels from sweet Gewürztraminer, Grappa and Amarone, traditionally distilled in South Tyrol by the most awarded distillery in Italy.
Serve at 18°C
Store in a cool and dark place
- This Brandy XO, vintage 2012, is a jewel from the Roner family cellar. Ist story is written inside the wooden box.
- Distilled with craftsmanship from a cuvée of exquisite white wines, it has been refined and aged in barrels of sweet Gewürztraminer wine, grappa and Amarone.
- Mysterious on the nose and powerful on the palate, it captivates with notes of prunes, figs, and raisins.
- Playfully sweet at times, then spicy and tangy, culminating in a harmonious finish, the one who tastes it experiences a real firework of wood notes and wine aromas.
- Bottled on Ms. Gudrun Roner’s anniversary, Brandy XO is presented with a limited edition and proudly bears our family crest.
BOTTLE | GL70 | glass waste
CLOSURE | GL70 | glass waste
CAPSULE | PVC3 | plastic waste
WOODEN BOX | FOR50 | separate waste collection
Check the regulations of your country