Alpler Bitter Old monastery recipe
Roner Alpler (1x 0,7l) - South Tyrolean herbal bitters made from alpine herbs, traditionally produced in South Tyrol by the most awarded distillery in Italy.
Evening with friends
Serve at 5°C
Keep in refrigerator
- Alpler Amaro, true Herbal Bitter. A very typical taste of Alpine herbs that originated from a monastery. Historically produced by Roner, the most awarded distillery in Italy.
- Prepared according to an ancient recipe developed by monks, it is still faithfully made with the best alpine herbs and no added sugar.
- Bitter with intense aroma of herbs and long-lasting roots, warm and robust flavor, overtones of chamomile and gentian.
- Perfect after-dinner for true bitter lovers.
- 2010 Concorso Internazionale Acquaviti d’Oro - Gold
BOTTLE | GL70 | glass waste
CLOSURE | 7 | plastic waste
CAPSULE | PVC3 | plastic waste
Check the regulations of your country